AGL’s Senior Manager of Public Advocacy, Skye Laris in her conversation with Tony Wood, Energy Program Director at the Grattan Institute, as they talk all things energy in our recent podcast for The Hub.
Also covered in their conversation:
- The Grattan Institute’s role as a policy think-tank in the past 10 years.
- What the industry could have done differently in the last five years.
- Consideration of some of the issues the energy industry faces today.
- The innate political nature of energy as an essential service.
- Consideration of the long-term interests of the consumer, now and back when the national energy market was created in 1998.