“When we talk about climate change and decarbonising, people are talking 2050 and 2100... They are talking long-term, but we actually don't talk long-term for energy policy, like what do we do? Like do we have a hydrogen strategy? Do we have an electric vehicle strategy?” Hear more from Gavin Dufty on this, and much more...
Also covered in Tim and Gavin’s Podcast:
- Following the NEG being abandoned in August, speculation on where to now?
- Price dispersion and how it impacts energy prices.
- Consideration of zonal, postage stamp and nodal pricing.
- The concept that energy is a social good, rather than an individual good
- Discussion of the NECF recommendations for more information on energy bills.