We all know Vinnies, but how does a charity dating back to the 1800s, became involved in energy policy in Australia? Hear the story and a lot more from Gavin Dufty, Manager of Policy and Research at St Vincent de Paul.
Also covered in Tim and Gavin’s Podcast:
- What a tariff tracker is, and how it works.
- The need for a long-term view of consumers and their ongoing energy use.
- What cost reflective pricing should like into the future.
- The concept of a sharing economy and how that works from an electricity system perspective.
- How do we as industry overcome access to solar, so that it doesn’t result in some people being left behind.