“With all of the things that have happened with our sector over the last 15 years, if we could have our time again; that's government, our industry and civil society generally, what are some of the things we could have done to provide for a more orderly transition to some of the new technologies we've seen?”
Hear how Tim Jordan and Tim Nelson respond…
What else is covered:
- Rapid reduction in costs in new technology and renewable generation.
- How Australia is contributing to emissions reductions and the 2 degree budget.
- The need for long-term and durable climate policies.
- The work being done in the agriculture sector to reduce Australia’s emissions.
- The nature of energy demand and how it has changed.