Last week, AGL was announced the winner of the 'Best Use of Technology for Communication by an Australasian Company' at the 2017 Australasian Investor Relations Association (ARIA) Best Practice Investor Awards and Gala.
The awards are based on a survey of investors and analysts. The voting criteria for the Best Use of Technology for Communications included:
- Be the authoritative source of all information that investors seek
- Be up to date with information
- Make it easy for investors to find the information they want i.e. navigation, accessibility, usability
- Respect time poor investors
- Separate the information for investors from website information for other target audiences
- Provide information for all investors, not just current shareholders
- Offer electronic advice's when key content changes
- Respond well to search engines
- Support all commonly used web browser technologies.
By way of example, check out our 2017 Strategic Imperatives video below.