From Monday through Friday this week, Ill be at the COP21 listening and learning. You can learn more about my thoughts by looking at some of my previous papers on these issues (see below). But if you are wanting to get an important take on the need to address anthropocentric climate change, this video with NASA astronauts is a must.
- Delayed Carbon Policy Certainty and Electricity Prices in Australia
- Improving Australian greenhouse gas reporting and financial analysis of carbon risk associated with investments
- A literature review of economic studies on carbon pricing and Australian wholesale electricity markets
- An analysis of Australia's large scale renewable energy target: Restoring market confidence
- Energy-only markets and renewable energy targets: Complementary policy or policy collision?
- Australian Climate Change Policy – Where To From Here?